Saturday 26 April 2014

Alejandro Manzano My Type?

In my first blog post I had the audacity ;) to say that Alejandro Manzano was not necessarily my type. I don't look him up, I don't "follow" him and no, by strict definition, I am not a fan. In one word I would say I am not stalker-ish. With that said, though, I do find myself beaming with pride at the sight of his apparent success and do find him uber talented.

I think it takes a special mature woman to understand what it will take to be the "girl" of a famous musician. If you dig the limelight, want to be on the red carpet and want to be the envy of many girls around the world, then that life is perfect for you. But if you can understand there will be a LOT of touring leaving you and your beloved skyping a lot, competing with a lot of other women, and being the PERFECT arm candy, you just may not want that kind of life.

Sometimes I feel I am too practical for my own good. I like being behind the curtains helping rather than center stage receiving the applause. I LOVE my privacy. I love the fact that I am most introvert-ish, quiet, very shy. I allow very few people to get close to me. The kind of glamorous life as a MRS Alejandro Manzano may not suit my personality.

I do think that, having a few 'sacrificial lamb' bones in my body, that if I really love someone and connect with them on every level, making a few sacrifices is part of the territory. I can't think of not going out of my way to make someone I love happy.

And now for the most juiciest part - I am far from conventional. I am too geeky, nerdy, non-sexy looking. I think having being called "cute" all my life has now just made me resigned to the fact that I probably won't be a super sexy bombshell. Clearly, being sexy, is a per-requisite to being a "stars" arm candy. Disqualified immediately haha :)

Also I am older. I was born in 1981 (October). That makes me older. And no I have not entered the cougar era of my life yet. I am too shy to make the first move. Even when a guy makes that first move I am way too shy. I find myself being bubbly with people I warm up to (and those people are few and far between)

I am also not a typical girly girl. I don't get emotional half as much as my woman friends do. I also don't particularly enjoy "chick flicks". They aren't banned but they aren't on my top 10 list either. I prefer sci fi, zombies, post-apocalyptic, thrillers.

I am very turned on by intelligent banter.

I also drop my reservations and am not shy sexually when I am with a guy I feel very connected to. I can go from deep meaningful conversation to feeling very 'notty' in under 5 minutes.

I find myself being very balanced as I get older. I like those girls nights out occasionally  but I am a homebody who loves being with family and spending time with family and friends at home.

I love to cook but because I have been dieting for quite a while now that I have not had too much of a chance to get into the kitchen and really cook.

So where is this going. Clearly, I do not qualify as Alejandro Manzano girlfriend material. Not that he cares haha :) So that defies why I keep getting Alejandro Manzano dreams. The guy just won't stop making guest appearances to the point that I feel that we are drawn to each other in the dream state because we can't be together because of the apparent geographic distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment