Saturday 26 April 2014

Why Me?



You don’t miss having your soulmate in your life most when you are down, but when you are so happy you want to share the joy with him or her.

I don’t mean “Why Me” in a negative way. I mean it in the sincere way “Why am I of all the other billions in the world having such vivid recurring dreams about Alejandro”

Around the time Boyce Avenue was touring UK, I had a dream where I was with A in a English music arena-ish setting, not too bright, not too dark. The feeling was one of knowing Alejandro closely.

I was not following Boyce Avenue news to know what they were up to and where they were, leave alone the fact that they started to tour the world. I don’t think the one time I viewed their music I was even exposed to any touring, at that time, if they even were.

After deducting time, place and activity, I realized that Alejandro was in a place very similar to what appeared in my dream at that precise moment (even after world time differences)

Alejandro I know what you feel. To the rest of us, I think it looks green on the other side but it can be so tiring for you, and you can feel so alone sometimes. You feel fear on so many levels. Sometimes coming so far makes you fear the stability, the pressure, the new-ness of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment